Last Updated: June 18, 2019
- The provision of marketing services and related services to our customers and prospective customers and their customers;
- The information provided through the Sites; and
- Our marketing and business development activities, including social media properties we create, and emails that we send.
HOW WE COLLECT YOUR PERSONAL DATA
We may collect your Personal Data through different means:
- when you decide to interact with us, either by providing us your information through the “Contact Us” page or a subscription page on the Site, by email, regular mail, or telephone;
- when you visit our Site, through automated data tracking technology; and
- when you become a customer of SimplyPest and provide us with information directly or authorize third parties to provide us Personal Data.
It is up to you whether you want to provide us with information or authorize third parties to provide us with information. When we ask you to provide information, you can decline and still visit the Site to learn more about us and what we do. However, if you choose not to provide information to us, we may be unable to provide you our Services.
TYPES OF PERSONAL DATA WE COLLECT
We may collect the following types of personal data, which are or may be capable of identifying an individual ("Personal Data"):
Types of Information You May Provide to Us:
- You name and contact information, including your address, postal address, communication preferences, email address, telephone numbers including cell phone numbers, and employer;
- Customer information that you provide to us or that you authorize third parties to release to us, including name, address, postal address, email address, telephone numbers;
- Payment and charge card information;
- Messages, comments, reviews and ratings that you may submit;
- Services or products ordered through the Site; and
- Records of your correspondence with us.
Types of Information We Collect Through Technology:
When you use our Site, we use technology and Google Analytics to gather information on how visitors are using the Site. Specifically, we use technology to gather information about the browser, device, internet connection, IP address, time zone setting, operating system and platform, via cookies employed on our Site. An IP address is a number automatically assigned to your computer whenever you access the Internet. IP addresses allow computers (including mobile devices and tablets) and servers to recognize and communicate with one another. We collect IP address information so that we can properly manage our system and gather information about how our Site is being used. This includes the device type and browser you are using, location data, the pages you are viewing and your interactions on the page. Your IP address may be associated with records containing Personal Data. We collect details of visits to our Site, including the volume of traffic received, logs and the resources that you have accessed. (Please also see the Cookies Notice section below.)
Cellular Phone Numbers:
By providing a cellular telephone number to us, you expressly consent to, and authorize us or a third party on our behalf to deliver autodialed or prerecorded telemarketing calls and/or text messages to the number you provide. You are not required to consent to these calls as a condition to purchasing any goods or services, but withholding your consent may prevent us from providing certain services to you. This consent encompasses all future autodialed or prerecorded telemarketing calls and text messages from us or a third party placing these calls on our behalf. You may revoke consent to receive text messages at any time by contacting us as provided in the Contact Us section below including by texting STOP or the designated opt-out keyword provided by the third-party text messaging market provider. We may also collect certain location information such as your mobile device’s GPS signal, or information about nearby WiFi access points and cell towers.
We may supplement information you provide to us with information from other sources, such as information to validate or update your address, payment card or other demographic information. We use this information to help us maintain the accuracy of the information we collect, to enable us to fulfill our products and services, or other business purposes.
HOW AND WHY WE USE YOUR INFORMATION
We only collect the information reasonably necessary to respond to inquiries about our Services, to provide you the Services, to carry out our operations, as required by law, and for the other legitimate business purposes, under applicable laws, as summarized below:
- To inform you about the Services in which you have indicated an interest; Respond to your questions and requests and improve customer service; To assist in business development and general marketing and building relationships;
- To record your name and contact information, and other Personal Data for legitimate business purposes, so that we can provide our Services;
- To perform our contract with you if you become a customer; satisfy contractual necessity to conduct our operations and provide you with the services and products we offer; to perform essential business operations and to manage your account; to contact you with information that may be of interest to you;
- To improve the Site to provide you with better services, for example, we may use your personal data to improve the layout of our website based on the click path you utilized to access certain information within the website;
- To optimize third-party offers of products and services;
- To verify the legitimacy of reviews and ratings;
- To notify you about updates to the Site; and
- To comply with legal obligations and professional responsibilities; To verify your identity or conduct internal audits or reviews.
We do not monitor or profile visitors to our Site or collect, in any automated manner, any special categories of sensitive Personal Data about you. No automated decision-making, including profiling, is used when processing your Personal Data.
Additional Uses of Personal Data:
In addition to the uses described above, we may use your Personal Data for the following purposes if you become a customer or a customer of our customer. Some of these uses may, under certain circumstances be based on your consent, may be necessary to fulfill our contractual commitments to you, or are necessary to serve our legitimate interests in the following business operations:
- Providing you with newsletters, articles, alerts and announcements, and other information that we believe may be of interest to you;
- Providing you with marketing information about our services and;
- Conducting research, surveys, and similar inquiries to help us understand customer needs;
- Analyzing your interactions with us and our website, and improving our products, services, programs, and other offerings;
- Preventing, investigating, or providing notice of fraud, unlawful or criminal activity, or unauthorized access to or use of Personal Data, our Site or data systems; or to meet legal obligations; and
HOW WE SHARE AND DISCLOSE PERSONAL DATA
We may disclose aggregated information that does not identify any individual (and therefore, is not deemed to be Personal Data) without restriction. We share Personal Data with the following categories of recipients:
Corporate affiliates. We may share your information with our corporate affiliates that are subject to this policy.
Business transfers. When applicable, we may share your information in connection with a substantial corporate transaction, such as the sale of a website, a merger, consolidation, asset sale, or in the unlikely event of bankruptcy.
With your consent or at your direction. We may share information for any other purposes disclosed to you at the time we collect the information or pursuant to your consent or direction.
SimplyPest keeps Personal Data on file, but does not share, sell, license or transmit this information to third parties or external vendors unless required to do so by legal, judicial or governmental proceedings, or to provide the Services requested.
We use security measures appropriate for the sensitivity of the Personal Data and consistent with industry standards, including reasonable organizational, technical, physical and administrative measures to maintain the privacy and security of your Personal Data within our organization. Accordingly, we prevent unauthorized access by a secure firewall and use of security technologies to protect the integrity and privacy of any Personal Data you provide. We also use industry standard encryption technology to protect any financial, credit card and/or password information. Although we work hard to protect your Personal Data, SimplyPest cannot guarantee the security of any information you transmit to us through online forms and applications, and you do so at your own risk. Please note that email is considered a non-encrypted (and therefore non-secure) form of communication, and it can be accessed and viewed by others without your knowledge and permission. For that reason, to protect your privacy, please do not use email to communicate information that you consider confidential. Unfortunately, no data transmission or storage system can be guaranteed to be secure at all times. If you have reason to believe that your interaction with us is no longer secure, please immediately notify us in accordance with the Contact Us section below. We will let you know promptly if a breach occurs that may have compromised the privacy or security of your information.
RESIDENTS OF STATE OF CALIFORNIA, UNITED STATES
California residents are entitled once a year, free of charge, to request and obtain certain information regarding what information of yours we may have collected; our disclosure, if any, of certain categories of Personal Data to third parties for their direct marketing purposes in the preceding calendar year; to request deletion of your data; and to opt out of any such sale of your data. We do not share Personal Data with third parties for their own direct marketing purposes. To make such a request, please contact us at:
Mail: SimplyPest, c/o PestRoutes OpCo, LLC, 4500 W Eldorado Parkway Suite 3200, Mckinney, TX 75050
You may opt out of any marketing by us and from the disclosure of your Personal Data to third parties.
CHOICE: ACCESSING YOUR INFORMATION AND OPT-IN/OPT-OUTREQUESTS
To help you review, edit, and control how we use much of the information we collect about you, you can update certain information and unsubscribe from receiving specific types of email messages and telephone calls, including autodialed or pre-recorded telemarketing calls placed by us or a third party on our behalf. You may also unsubscribe from our monthly digital magazine, which is a benefit that is included with your subscription. You cannot, however, unsubscribe from receiving certain emails, such as account status and billing related emails, unless you close your account and fulfill any existing contractual obligations. You can also ask us whether we are keeping information about you; ask how your information is being used; ask us to update or correct your information; or opt-out of our collection and use of certain information.
To make such a request, please contact us at:
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org; or
Mail: SimplyPest, c/o PestRoutes OpCo, LLC, 4500 W Eldorado Parkway Suite 3200, Mckinney, TX 75050. Specify the nature and scope of your request. If you choose to opt-out of the collection and use of certain of your information, you understand that some services may no longer be available to you. Please state in your correspondence the details of your request. We may require proof of your identity before we provide you with the requested information. We allow you to challenge the data that we hold about you and, where appropriate, you may have certain data erased, rectified, amended, or completed. Approved requests will be processed within ten (10) days of the date on which we receive the request.
CAPACITY / CHILDERN'S PRIVACY
This website is only intended for individuals who are at least 18 years of age. We do not knowingly encourage or solicit visitors to this website who are under the age of 18 or knowingly collect Personal Data from anyone under the age of 18 without parental fiduciary consent. If we learn we have collected or received Personal Data from a child under 18 without verification of parental consent, we will delete that information. If you believe we might have any information from or about a child under 18, please contact us at email@example.com.
We may periodically send you relevant alerts and newsletters by e-mail. To help improve our marketing activities, we often receive a confirmation when you open an e-mail or click on a link included in one of these emails, if your computer supports such capabilities. Instructions on how to unsubscribe from these alerts and newsletters are included in each e-mail.
Cookies on our Sites are generally divided into the following categories:
Essential Cookies. These cookies are strictly necessary to provide you with our Services and to use some of their features, such as access to secure areas. Because these cookies are strictly necessary to deliver the Services, you cannot refuse them without impacting how our Services function.
Performance and Functionality Cookies. These cookies are used to enhance the performance, functionality, and support of our Services but are non-essential to their use. However, without these cookies, certain functionality may become unavailable.
Analytics and Customization Cookies. These cookies collect information that is used to help us understand how our Services are being used or how effective our marketing campaigns are, or to help us customize our Services for you to enhance your experience.
Targeting Cookies. These record your visit to our Sites, the pages you have visited and the links you have followed to recognize you as a previous visitor and to track your activity on the Sites and other Sites you visit, as well as to provide support through chat functionality. These Cookies qualify as persistent cookies, because they remain on your device for us to use during a next visit to our Sites. You can delete these cookies via your browser settings. See below for further details on how you can control third-party targeting cookies.
Google Analytics. This Site uses Google Analytics. We will not and will not assist or permit any third party to pass information to Google that Google could use or recognize as personally identifiable data. You may see how Google uses data when you use this Site at www.google.com/policies/privacy/partners.
How to Control Cookies:
LINKS TO OTHER SITES
UPDATES TO THIS PRIVACY NOTICE
HOW TO CONTACT US
Office Phone: (404)800-7378
Mail: SimplyPest, c/o PestRoutes OpCo, LLC, 4500 W Eldorado Parkway Suite 3200, Mckinney, TX 75050